What is GINKGO BILOBA used for?
Circulation and memory loss due to brain conditions such as stroke, Alzheimer disease, and dementia. It may also have other uses. Check with your pharmacist for more details regarding the particular brand you use.
Ginkgo biloba is an herbal product. It works by increasing blood flow to the brain.
Before using GINKGO BILOBA
Some medical conditions may interact with ginkgo biloba. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
• if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or breast-feeding
• if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
• if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
• if you have a history of blood disorders or bleeding conditions
How to use GINKGO BILOBA?
Use ginkgo biloba as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
• Dosing depends on the use and the source of the product.
• Use as directed on the package, unless instructed otherwise by your doctor.
• If you miss taking a dose of ginkgo biloba for 1 or more days, there is no cause for concern. If your doctor recommended that you take it, try to remember your dose every day.
Buy now online from EDUROWURA at the best price and have it delivered right at your doorstep.